Popular with New Zealand hunters and trampers alike, the Domex Halo sleeping bag was designed with input from well-known outdoorsman and hunter Greg Duley.
When packed down into it’s stuff sac this bag saves on pack space by compacting down to just 6 litres and weighing only 1 kg (standard size). The Halo has been constructed with the latest cutting-edge Nikwax 800 loft-power Hydrophobic down and can keep you warm above the snowline in the Southern Alps, boasting an impressive lower comfort rating of -10°C and comfort rating of -4°C.
To maintain the performance of your down sleeping bag use Nikwax Down Wash Direct and Nikwax Down Proof.
· Body-hugging mummy shape with box foot for maximum warmth
· Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ resists moisture in damp conditions to retain loft and warmth
· Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric for amazing light weight
· Form-fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
· Insulated draught collar with draw cord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
· 3/4 length zip with double sliders minimises heat loss yet allows some body temperature control if needed
· New design stuff sac for quicker packing and faster getaways
· Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
Comfort Rating: -4°C
Lower Comfort Rating: -10°C
Outer Fabric: 20D/400T polyester
Lining: 20D/400T polyester
Filling: 500g of 800+ 90/10 Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (white goose)
Construction: Box wall
Zips: YKK, 3/4 length, right hand
Volume: 6 litres
Dimensions: 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder) / 45cm (width at foot)